GYFTC8Y Self-supporting Aerial Cable
Optical Fiber & Fiber Patch Cables, Self-Supporting Fiber Optic Cable
- Cable type: GYFTC8Y
- Application: self-supporting aerial
- Standard: YD/T 1155-2001
- Fiber count: 2~144，or as your request
- Fiber type: G652D, G657A1, or as requested
- Outer jacket: PE
- Jacket color: black or as requested
- Packing: 2-4km/wooden drum
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Annual capacity: 45 million km
- Different fiber count
- Single mode and multimode fibers
- Desired sheath color
- Steel wire as central strength member
- Enhanced mechanical characteristics
- Enhanced tensile performance
- OEM service can be provided
- Minimum bend radius: static 10D, dynamic 20D.
- Low loss, low dispersion.
- Proper design and precise excess length control offer excellent mechanical and environmental properties to cable.
- Small size, light weight, self-supporting.
- Applicable to access system, FTTH, CATV, computer network transmission system, etc.
Since its establishment in 1999, TDII has been working with customers to create the best network cabling solutions to support their structured cabling systems. Our wealth of experience in the field of network infrastructure enables us to offer the complete services required in supporting and implementing your network cabling systems. Please contact us for more information about our network cabling services.